DIYBMS v4

I would expect it to be instant. Since the last code change with the new relay rules in it, I think when the rules are saved, all the rules are reset but the default relay logic isn’t applied correctly.

Now I will describe how it actually works (Firmware HysteresisRules, All rules X):
Relay default - OFF → On the corresponding output, logic 1
Relay default - ON → On the corresponding output, logic 0

And all the rules work out in exactly the same style. Logically correct to do the opposite.

2 posts were split to a new topic: I accidently ordered Attiny84 instead of 841

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Platform IO V5 “Upload file system image” option moved

Okay, my relay board is happy with the outputs of the PCF chip - it must internally invert as its using an optocoupler to drive the relay.

What external relay board are you using?

I am using standard aliexpress relays or relay via conventional power transistor. They all wait at the input for ON 1 and OFF 0

Right, sounds like we need a simple INVERT option on the configuration screen. Can you raise a feature request on GitHub?

Done #43

4 posts were split to a new topic: PlatformIO from a macbook air, COM port names

Is there a guide/video/document that explains all the parameters that can be set inside the Webinterface and how one can set those parameters correct considering what kind of battery one has ?

I am trying to learn how the diyBMS works so i am testing with a bench power supply to simulate the battery.

@stuart or anyone that can help,

The recommended thermistor on the GitHub page is a
NTC 10 kohm 3950k, B57891M Series.

I have a bunch of NTC 10K 3950 thermistors. MF58 series.

The specs on the data sheet are fairly close to the one that you had listed. I’m assuming I should be okay using them. Just wanted to verify.

And my package from jlcpcb finally arrived today with 40 cell monitor boards and 15 controller boards. It took over two weeks because of the Chinese holiday and I guess they were switching factories. Even though I ordered them before the deadline date… but at least I got them. When I get home from work I’ll inspect them.

So I’m sure I’ll have some more questions fairly soon :grin:

Thx Again everyone

Hey, not sure if you have seen these videos but Stuart created a few howto videos

Programming

Building and ordering

Just Starting to bring online my Lithium Titanate Oxide ( LTO ) BMS today, so far so good.

1 Like

Thx but I haven’t seen a video that explains how to set the parameters in the diyBMS for example for a life battery. I made the build and most of the videos if not all is about how to build and compile and not so much about the configuration.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Module v4.2 swapping R19 and R20

Finally got my 22S LTO bank running, took a little to work out bank arrangement so all 22 are displayed, extremely happy with it, thanks to Stuart.

1 Like

Looks great, why is the round trip showing 60,000 ? For your setup should be more like 4500.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Cell board coming up as zero voltages

hi to all,
I´m late “” We don’t have enough diyBMS V4 Module Populated PCB KIT x4 stock on hand for the quantity you selected. Please try again. “”
I need only more 2 :frowning:

Does anyone have a spare programed ESP8266 for sale in the uk ie so i can just enter my internet details? I am trying to see if its my pc thats causing my programing problems. I know its not me as i have had help step by step on programing them from Stuart, thank you again
If anyone has one can you private message me.
Cheers Mike