I am using an YHDO-SCT013 100A/50mA CT with a 33Ω burden resistor connected to my Arduino at 5v.
I have connected an extension cored with the wires separated and clamped the CT onto the load wire. I used a Kill-A-Watt measurement device to check the current draw of an appliance to adjust the current calibration for
emon1.current. However when I change the appliance to a different setting drawing more/less power, the readings on my Arduino and on my Kill-A-Watt no longer match up. The range of current in my testing is 9A - 13A.
I am unsure where I am making an error and what I can do to get correct readings as I have followed the CT guide in the Learn section.