PHPfina

Donc si j’ai compris les feed cont des variables dans le PHP que l’on alimente avec Les données de power1 power2 etc que l’on peu modifier avec les process petite clef devant la ligne des power.
Si c’est cela alors je viens de faire un grand pas dans la compréhension de l’émon pi. J’ai fait des sites web en PHP je voit donc le système
Merci de me confirmer si c’est exact ou de me corrigé si je me trompe
Noel

So if I understood the feed cont of the variables in the PHP that we feed with The data of power1 power2 etc that we can modify with the small key processes in front of the power line.
If so then I have just taken a big step in understanding the emonPi. I have made websites in PHP so I see the system
Please let me know if this is correct or correct me if I am wrong.

Oui.

L’emonPi est composé de deux ordinateurs - un Atmel ATMega328P mesure les puissances, les impulsions et la température ; et reçoit des données par radio. Il envoie les données à un Raspberry Pi. EmonCMS est écrit en PHP et prend les données de l’ATMega, de l’entrée USB, Ethernet ou Wi-Fi et les traite sur la page des entrées (Inputs Page), les stocke dans les flux (Feeds), et vous donne des graphiques, etc. à afficher dans votre navigateur Web.

Yes.

The emonPi is made up of two computers - an Atmel ATMega328P measures power, pulses and temperature; and receives data by radio. It sends data to a Raspberry Pi. EmonCMS is written in PHP and takes data from ATMega, USB, Ethernet or Wi-Fi input and processes it on the Inputs Page, stores it in Feeds, and gives you graphs, etc. to view in your web browser.

Ok je comprends le principe reste a trouver les bons paramètresdans les capteur ( power1 2 ou autres ) pour afficher ce que l’on souhaite avec les infos des divers capteurs.
c’est plus clair j’ai traduit tous les
Merci noel

Ok I understand the principle remains to find the right parameters in the sensors (power1 2 or others) to display what you want with the information from the various sensors.
it’s clearer I translated all the [processes].

Hi Noel,

I’m sorry for the confusion, for the record this is exactly what I said with regard to using the solar PV divert feature of the EmonEVSE:

As I said before, if you have a hybrid inverter which has a DC battery connected, the battery will take priority over EV charging. Once the battery is full, and you start exporting, the emonPi will be able to measure this and the EmonEVSE can be set to divert this excess power to your car. As Robert has correctly mentioned above, since the emonPi cannot measure DC power reading data directly from the battery is more difficult.

Please don’t throw any kit away. If the emonPi or EmonEVSE does not meet your needs, we would be happy to receive them back and offer a full refund. I’m sorry you feel miss informed, this was certainly not intentional.

1 Like

Merci Glyn
J’avance sur l’émonpi, mais hier, j’ai branché l’émonevse sur le voiture et après 20 secondes l emonevse déclenche et l’écran devient rouge.
Je pensais que si je ne pouvais pas utiliser l’émonevse avec l’emonpi je pourrai au moins charger la voiture en solo juste avec l’emonevse à priori il y a aussi un problème.
Samedi je doit me faire aider par un anglais ancien ingénieur électricien. je te tiendrai informé.
Noël Persyn

I advanced step bye step with Robert and Fred on the emonpi,
Yesterday, I plugged up the emonevse on my car and after 20 seconds the emonevse stop and the screen turns red. I thought that if I could not use the emonevse with the Emonpi.
i I will be able to load the car in solo just with the emonevse also a problem.
In Saturday I have to help me with an English electrician engineer.
I will keep you informed.

Noël Persyn

What does the EmonEVSE LCD show when it turns red? Please could you send photos.

bonsoir ,
1- je vais verifier toutes les connection dans openevse et ensuite remetre tout les paramètres d’usine après je refais un test .Si il y a encore le problème , je t’enverrai une photo.

good evening ,
1- I will check all the connection in Openevse and then reboot all the factory settings after I do a test. If there is still the problem, I will send you a photo .

Hello
In configuring the device, it is normal that I only have “three phases” in EVSE. I’m not in three phase only one, I choose what see picture

After checking, the problem is the same.
I rejoined 2 photos the first 1 plug on 2 after 30 seconds
I connect OpenEvse correctly. I see the whole parameter but I can not connect the MTTT (see photo)

Hello every body ,
my english is always bad.
I solved the problem in the assembly I did not put the two sons in the “WiregFCI” now I charge the car.(not easy to understand in explanation)
The MQTT is going to YES but the data does not appear in emoncms is this normal?
How long after it appears?
I am very happy this is my the first victory.
good week

You need to set the basetopic to be emon/openevse for the data to appear in local emoncms e.g