Missing data points in CSV export

Using: vlow-write-v8.5 hosted locally on my emonPi with firmware emonPi_RFM69CW_RF12Demo_DiscreteSampling.ino from SD image from 17 Jun 2015
When I export data from one of my feeds (CT1 watts, fixed interval, no averaging PHPFINA, 10 second intervals), outputting the CSV data for every minute, the data has gaps in it every so often.
In the CSV export interface, I enter the following data for export:
Start date and time: 02/08/2016 18:30:00
End date and time: 11/08/2016 11:00:00
Interval: 1 min (keep in mind the sampling rate is actually every 10 seconds)
Timezone: 0 (I want the UTC time that I later convert to local time)
When I export the data, I get a gap, as shown below in bold with red lettering (third column is my conversion to local time).

Note that the previous reading at 1470205800 should have been followed by 1470205860, not 1470205920, which is actually two minutes later, not one.

I’d love to update my emonPi to the latest version of emoncms and see if that might fix this problem (along with being able to use all the new features), but I’m concerned about losing the data I just collected for two weeks for an energy audit I’m working on.

Any ideas what’s going on?

Same problem here, reason is: If you choose for example an hourly export interval all values stored at position HH:00:00 are returned. If this value is missing nothing is returned for this hour, even if all other values in this hour are there. IMHO something like pandas resample would be much more useful: https://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/stable/generated/pandas.DataFrame.resample.html

Add a dummy virtual feed to your included feeds on the report so that you get the data points that don’t exist on the other engines.

I don’t understand. Is there a step-by-step tutorial o how I should do that. I have the same problem.

I have the online version. emoncms.org if there is a difference.

Virtual feeds are not available on emoncms.org