Graph display question

Ok, I will take a look at that and if I have a question about it will ask it here.

So, picking this one back up. I finally got around to redoing ALL of my feeds and inputs. Basically, wiped the unit clean and reloaded them starting with November 2021. It’s back up and running and yet I am still getting this odd disconnect.

I find it odd how the x-axis months do not match the bars data. The Unix timestamp for the one I’m hovering over in fact shows that the date of the data is for January. Yet the bar is placed over December. So, this issue still happens. I took at a look at the CSV data for each and the timestamp show they should be moved over for each.

Anyone? I do know we have a new version on the way, not sure if any fixes were applied to the Graphing in that version, but I am curious to try it out as it might inadvertently correct this.

Hello @Ryan_S yes this should be all fixed in the latest master branch. Feel free to test if you like? You can switch to the latest using Admin > Components and then click switch all to master…

I’ll give that a spin once my IotaWatt finishes uploading the remainder of the data from January. Will let you know how it turns out. Would you have a general timeline on what that branch will go to Stable?

Switched it to master, but unfortunately nothing updated as it appears the stable and master branch are the same version.