Create a 2nd emoncms user?

My friend’s IoTaWatt is now sending data to my emoncms server (10.1.13 low-write on Rasp Pi). Can I create an emoncms account for him so he can log in, setup feeds and create visuals and dashboards? If so, can someone please explain the steps to create an account and set permissions? (Ideally he will access to his stuff but not my inputs, feeds, and dashboards). The Guide at 1. Connect - Guide | OpenEnergyMonitor says
“To enable multiple accounts edit Emoncms settings in /var/www/emoncms/settings.php”. But there’s no settings.php file in that location.

The file locations have changed with that version. I’m not an emonCMS expert, so I can’t tell you what they are off the top of my head, but if you look through the forums and search, you should find it. Otherwise, @borpin will see this and be along soon, and I’m sure he knows.

No, we have migrated to using ini files for settings.

There are 2 settings files, a default settings file - this will be updated by the system if new settings are required and should not be edited.

The second file settings.ini is the one to be edited. Identify the setting to be changed in the default file and copy it across, amending the value set as appropriate.

HTH