Finally got all my boards from jlcpcb. Soldered on the Attiny841-ssu on to 7 of the cell modules including jst connectors etc… triple check checked all my solder joints etc…
Following @stuart tutorials on YouTube, flashing the controller PCB went well without a hitch. Then I attempted to flash the cell modules oh, and no matter what I try platform IO errors out with Error 1.
Also when platform IO attempts to flash the cell modules, as soon as it initialises and tries to flash it the LED on the cell module itself briefly blinks and immediately afterwards platform IO fails.
These are all of the things I checked and tried:
*Made sure my USB asp is set to 3.3v (also tried 5v… may have fried that board. Idk)
- tried to short jumper 3 on the usbasp to enable slower flashing
- reinstall the newest driver for Windows 10 for the usbasp
- checked the firmware readme file for usbasp and verified it is compatible with Attiny841
- tried newer and older avrdude versions
- verified pin one of the connector from the usbasp was connected to the right pin of the cell module etc…
- probably forgetting a few other things…
I attempted two flash 4 different cell modules just in case one of them was faulty
I will try to post the contents of the platform IO terminal, below. If I am unable to I will include a link to pastebin.
I appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you
Platform IO terminal error output below. For some reason to put the entire string and one line. Here is a link to pastebin also: