Wifi password reset

I can’t access anymore to my charging station. When I’m trying to reach it from the web interface, it’s always asking for a user name and password. I don’t remember that I set it up.
Can you help me? Is there any guide and or video showing how to reset the password?
The station is connected to the wifi network, but I’m unable to operate it.

Thank you for being patient,
nico

I think this is a question for @glyn.hudson.

Thank you @Robert.Wall
@glyn.hudson can you help me with that?
PS: Marry Christmas

Hello @Nico do you know which version of the OpenEVSE wifi hardware that you have?

For the new ESP32 version the procedure is given here: GitHub - OpenEVSE/ESP32_WiFi_V4.x: OpenEVSE V3 WiFi gateway using ESP32

• Hold external button for 10 secs
  • Connect to the AP mode WiFi
  • click the “WiFi Standalone” button
  • Set the HTTP auth details again

For the ESP8266 it looks like a hardware reset is needed following:
GitHub - OpenEVSE/ESP8266_WiFi_v2.x: ESP8266 WiFi for OpenEVSE Version 2.x

I’ve checked and your unit has an ESP8266 wifi module. I think the same procedure should work that Trystan described above should work. However, there is a problem your EmonEVSE does not have a physical button.

The only option remaining is to factory reset the WiFi module by pressing button GPIO0 on the WiFi module for 10’s. The WiFi module is located inside the enclosure, even though there is no mains voltage to the WiFi module there is mains power elsewhere in the unit. To be totally save I would recomend you isolate power to the unit, open the enclosure, remove the WiFi module then connect it externally away from the EVSE to USB power source using a USB to UART cable then push the button to factory reset. You should see the unit broadcast a WiFi AP after it’s been factory reset.

Thank you Glyn. I will try as soon as it gets warmer.