Thanks for your response, so to answer your questions
I have the following config of CT’s on Dist board
P1 100A - Dist Board input from Supply Meter
P2 50A - Plugs downstairs
P3 50A - Kitchen wired sockets
P4 50A - Shed (Large garden shed with Freezer, and frost stat heater
P5 20A - Plugs upstairs
P6 20A - Lights upstairs
The Dist Board Input (P1) 'should be all incoming to the board, everything should be feed of this BUT I am trying to confirm as the meter readings to supplier are always high, and a number of trades people have commented its very high as we have no electric heating, little usage of electric shower(1 a week), Cooker is electric oven / gas hobs, and all lights are LED. My home office does have a server and other it ‘bits running’ but nothing which would be in the kW range. Water/heating is from wood fuelled stove with back boiler.
the ‘Sum Usage’ is a virtual channel adding channels p2-p6. I still have to get the pulse counter installed, as meter box is outside, Dist. board inside.
I haven’t got enough channels on the TX4 to monitor all circuits.
I am suspicious of the house wiring, as it was health board, then separated into private housing, and 2 units knocked through. I have found questionable wiring over the years, and have had an electrician look over it, and attempted to take usage reading, but very inconclusive as results were more ‘instantaneous’ using current clamp meter
My 1st level of sense check is to confirm input to Dist. board = Output to circuits, and also compare input to dist. board to meter reading via Pulse counter(I know it’s not the same units ) in case there is a hidden/phantom supply to somewhere else in the block. However, when I started looking at the graphs I spotted the ‘pulse’ from the shed circuit’ being magnified, rather some other ‘delta’ from unknown demands.
I know this has been longwinded, but the need is to explain the situation, and why I have setup the emon units, and hopefully get some answers, and look at reducing my huge electricity bill