What hardware for solar and V2H

I’m having a bit of stability problem with my jerry rigged energy RPi energy monitor. I suspect the solder points are wearing out after ~4 years use under strain of the cables. It is running EmonCMS and I’d like to keep all the historic data.

Existing CT clamps are noted in below diagram as CT on the lines. Using it, I have got the following Feeds:

• grid (+ for import, - for export), and separate import and export feeds
  • solar
  • CU house consumption
  • “outdoor” consumption
  • total usage

I’m getting V2H and new charger installed, replace the current EV charger. It’ll have a 60+ amp cable to external fuse box. After the fuse box it becomes two 34 amp cables, one to EV charger the other to Indra V2H inverter for the Nissan Leaf. (red EVSE to be replaced in below diagram)

Plan is to live on off-peak and solar. Nissan Leaf as house battery and local runabout. Tesla to sign up to Octopus Intelligent and general car use. I’ll charge both overnight.

So I think I’ll need to buy the following hardware from your shop:

• emonTx V4 (6 channel)
  • UK Plug: emonVS
  • emonBase?? or can I re-use existing Pi3? How do I get 433 Mhz data into existing Pi?
  • Node ID: doesn’t matter?
  • 1 temperature sensor for monitoring Henley block?
  • No pulse sensor needed
  • Firmware standard RF encrypted?
  • CT1 - 100 A - at grid meter
  • CT2 - 100 A - at new 60+ amp V2H and EVSE connection
  • CT3 - 50 A - at house CU
  • CT4 - 20 A - at 2.9 kWp solar meter

Above hardware purchase seems sensible? My unsure ends with a question mark.

Then export data from old and import into new hardware, and then re-configure the input process in the new system. Is this the correct migration process?

Without wiring a CT clamp to the external fuse box where EV charger and V2H are split, is there any way infer get V2H battery charge discharge rates? I can’t think of a way, can you?

Finally, are you guys at Fully Charged Live south? Can I buy the hardware from your booth?