I am planning to use OpenEnergyMonitor SolarPV for an off-grid installation. That is, instead of monitoring the full data set:
- Solar PV generation
- Solar PV generation used on-site (self-site-consumption)
- Solar PV generation exported to the grid
- Electricity imported from the grid
I will only have the opportunity to monitor two variables:
- Solar PV generation (directly stored in the battery)
- Site-consumption (that is electricity imported from the battery and used by various devices)
Do you think this off-grid scenario is compatible with the current SolarPV system and the MySolarPV app? Since I am a newcomer, I will greatly appreciate any feedback.
Thanks in advance for your help.