Using Batrium Shunt Mon for High Voltage reading

So I was wondering if anyone was interested in trying to get this to work? That is trying to get the Batrium Shunt Mon to communicate to the DIYBMS Controller. I myself do not know enough on how to do it but know enough that it can be done. I have just purchased the V4.61 Controller with the shunt already on it but didn’t read till later that it is limited to 85v. I started this project of mine because I wanted a cheap solution for a BMI/BMS for a 96s Lifepo4… I have since decided to go to a 36s instead but it is still over the threshold for the shunt. I have been looking around for a few weeks for a cheap solution and it was under my noise the whole time… For just $120 USD we can get the Shunt Mon, HV reading is 0-600VDC. Now the next steps… Anyone else interested?

there is a guy that changed the code to use a voltage divider, he is using 120v 32s i think.
It would be a great feature for the main project.

I thought I saw a post that Stuart replied to and I thought he said that a voltage divider wouldn’t work accurately with the existing shunt that’s on the board.
After a few google searches (“Is a voltage divider circuit linear?”, “Does a voltage divider circuit need temperature composition?”) I’m now a little worried about Temp compensation and drift. I’m just not sure if it is even necessary for me to even worry about. I just want my Coulomb count to be accurate.
Thanks for the reply

Thanks for posting this. I did see this before deciding to post. I do see that it is currently being tested. It would also be great if Stuart would perhaps implement this, it would prove it to be rock solid to use.
Thoughts---- I mainly figured that the Shunt Mon is an off the shelf product that anyone could just buy and with a download and a firmware update they could maybe use. I was just thinking that it would be easy to take the information from the Shunt and program the DiY controller to use the received messages. Maybe its not so easy?!? I really don’t know as I can only copy and past code on an Arduino at the moment.