It is as it should be however the eroor is still there
Ok, try a full update again.
SO, I need to remove SD card and wirite iso with Etcher (the complete OS). WIll it also install the emoncms website code?
No I meant run the update from the admin screen.
Have you set any MQTT inputs/outputs up other than the standard ones?
I’ve did the update but still the same issue
Ah so I’m seeing it now so looks like a general problem.
oeps. So I need to wait for an update?
Yes you will.
Will I be inforlmed when?
Thanx for the help
you can revert to the previous version with
git checkout 10.1.0
but you will need to reverse that when the patch is released with
git checkout stable
Hello @freeyland thanks for the error report, On the Admin page there is a button lower down on the page to ‘Flush’ redis could you try this and then restart the emonpi?
I didn’t try any of the above suggestions to change branches etc (nor do I have any local modifications, at least, as in commits made by me), but I am experiencing the error originally reported after hitting update. Just flushing redis and rebooting did not fix the issue for me
- emonhub :- Active Running
- emoncms_mqtt :- Active Running
- feedwriter :- Active Running - sleep 60s 8 feed points pending write
- service-runner :- Active Running
- emonPiLCD :- Active Running
- redis-server :- Active Running
- mosquitto :- Active Running
- Version :- low-write 10.1.1
- Modules :- Administration | App v2.0.1 | Backup v2.1.0 | EmonHub Config v2.0.2 | Dashboard v2.0.3 | Device v2.0.0 | EventProcesses | Feed | Graph v2.0.1 | Input | Postprocess v2.1.0 | CoreProcess | Schedule | Network Setup v1.0.0 | sync | Time | User | Visualisation | WiFi v2.0.0
- URL :- GitHub - emoncms/emoncms: Web-app for processing, logging and visualising energy, temperature and other environmental data
- Branch :- * stable
- Describe :- v9.5.1-2081-g76ced7cb
- OS :- Linux 4.14.71-v7+
- Host :- emonpi | emonpi | (10.13.38.84)
- Date :- 2019-06-28 19:42:26 UTC
- Uptime :- 19:42:26 up 1 min, 0 users, load average: 0.31, 0.19, 0.07
RAM :- Used: 15.94%
- Total :- 976.74 MB
- Used :- 155.71 MB
- Free :- 821.03 MB
Swap :- Used: 0.00%
- Total :- 100 MB
- Used :- 0 B
- Free :- 100 MB
/ :- Used: 39.95%
- Total :- 3.81 GB
- Used :- 1.52 GB
- Free :- 2.11 GB
/home/pi/data :- Used: 1.07%
- Total :- 10.32 GB
- Used :- 112.9 MB
- Free :- 9.68 GB
/boot :- Used: 51.69%
- Total :- 42.52 MB
- Used :- 21.98 MB
- Free :- 20.54 MB
- Server :- Apache/2.4.25 (Raspbian) HTTP/1.1 CGI/1.1 80
- Version :- 5.5.5-10.1.23-MariaDB-9+deb9u1
- Host :- localhost:6379 (127.0.0.1)
- Date :- 2019-06-28 19:42:26 (UTC 00:00)
- Stats :- Uptime: 84 Threads: 3 Questions: 199 Slow queries: 0 Opens: 24 Flush tables: 1 Open tables: 18 Queries per second avg: 2.369
- Version :- 3.2.6
- Host :- localhost:6379
- Size :- 62 keys (752.67K)
- Uptime :- 0 days
- Version :- Mosquitto 1.4.10
- Host :- localhost:1883 (127.0.0.1)
- Version :- 7.0.30-0+deb9u1 (Zend Version 3.0.0)
- Modules :- apache2handler | calendar v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | Core v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | ctype v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | curl v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | date v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | dom v20031129 | exif v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | fileinfo v1.0.5 | filter v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | ftp v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | gd v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | gettext v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | hash v1.0 | iconv v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | igbinary v2.0.1 | json v1.4.0 | libxml v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | mbstring v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | mcrypt v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | mosquitto v0.4.0 | mysqli v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | mysqlnd vmysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: b5c5906d452ec590732a93b051f3827e02749b83 $ | openssl v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | pcre v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | PDO v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | pdo_mysql v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | Phar v2.0.2 | posix v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | readline v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | redis v4.1.1 | Reflection v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | session v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | shmop v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | SimpleXML v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | sockets v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | SPL v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | standard v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | sysvmsg v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | sysvsem v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | sysvshm v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | tokenizer v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | wddx v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | xml v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | xmlreader v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | xmlwriter v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | xsl v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | Zend OPcache v7.0.30-0+deb9u1 | zlib v7.0.30-0+deb9u1
- Model :- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Rev 1.3 - 1 GB (Sony UK)
- SoC :- Broadcom BCM2835
- Serial num. :- C465838B
- Temperature :- 46.16°C - 46.2°C
- emonpiRelease :- emonSD-30Oct18
- File-system :- read-write
Yay, cache busting.
Yeah, a Cmd + Shift + R (macbook) on Chrome is enough to clear the error
Great to hear @reedy I will get that merged into stable to save others the pain.
@freeyland clearing your browsers cache should fix the first part of the error that you reported. The second part looks more serious, but hopefully the redis flush suggestion will help.
There is a bug in the latest update. That’s the reason of the issue. The only solution is to downgrade to a previous version untill the issue is pushed by Brian:
git checkout 10.1.0
I’ve merged the bug fixes into stable v10.1.2. Let me know if that fixes it for you @freeyland
Thanx for the push. It is working!
Great to hear @freeyland
Hi, iam getting the following Emoncms error when I click on Inputs or Feeds
I was working good and after I changed a dashboard, the issue started
Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: docCoolies is not defined
Anyone know how to solve it?
I have Emoncms 10.2.8 Linux 5.10.11