Uncaught Error: Class 'Graph' not found

When I select ‘Graphs’ from the side nav (http://emonpi.local/graph), I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Graph' not found in /var/www/emoncms/Modules/graph/graph_controller.php:18 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/emoncms/core.php(65): graph_controller() #1 /var/www/emoncms/index.php(240): controller('graph') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/emoncms/Modules/graph/graph_controller.php on line 18

Brand new emonpi. Updated everything from Admin menu. Here are the versions:

Modules: Administration | App v2.2.7 | Backup v2.2.7 | EmonHub Config v2.0.6 | Dashboard v2.0.10 | DemandShaper v2.1.3 | Device v2.0.10 | EventProcesses | Feed | Graph v2.0.11 | Input | Postprocess v2.1.5 | CoreProcess | Schedule | Network Setup v1.0.2 | sync | Time | User | Visualisation | WiFi v2.0.4

How can I debug this?

Hello @Justin_Arruda could you check on the Admin > Updates > Components page that all the items there are on the stable branch? It might also be worth running a full update again to be sure.

I went through the update log and spotted that several of the module repositories were corrupt. I tried to delete them and pull them fresh from git, but couldn’t get the graphs link to reappear on the navigation. I suspect other parts of the SD card were corrupt, so I just re-flashed it.