I have implemented some updates for TimeStoreDaily to achieve a more generic purpose of the visualization. Taking account that the visualization should be focused to store (accumulate) daily values I did the following changes:
- Removed kWh as default value.
- Added scale option (important to use the best unit magnitude)
- Added decimal points (dp) option
- Added sampling option → It improves the accurate. It is possible sample the day and sum all the values of each sample, It is better aproximation than use the middle value of the day and multiply by 24 hours of the day.
- Generic hover text → Now not depends on the unit used thanks to dp option.
- Initial Zoom → Pending to change to to the new select box format.
Do you think it may be interesting to add these new improvements?