Strommessung mit PZEM-017 und SOC (Current measurement with PZEM-017 and SOC)

Guten Tag,

ich habe jetzt ca 5 Systeme mit dem neuen Board 4.4 und die PZEM-017 installiert.
Mein Problem ist, das ich zwar Spannung Strom und Ampere sehen kann aber die SOC Kalkulation kommt nicht in der Web Oberfläche. Die Victron bekommt somit keine Prozente und kann dadurch nicht richtig arbeiten. Ich dachte durch die Eingabe im Web mit Kapazität Ah und Ladeschlussspannung würde die Berechnung gestartet werden. Es werden auch nicht die Parameter gespeichert nach dem ich die Web Seite neu lade sind alle Werte weg. Serial kann ich beobachten das meine eingaben im Web dazu fürt das der Controller versuchte diese zur PZEM-017 schicken möchte aber dort ist doch nicht die SOC berechnung. Was läuft hier schief oder kann die Berechnung nicht auf den Controller Statt finden?

Gruß Michael

Edit - Translated via Google. Moderator, BT

Good day I have now installed about 5 systems with the new Board 4.4 and the PZEM-017. My problem is that I can see voltage current and amps but the SOC calculation does not come in the web interface. The Victron thus does not get any percentages and can therefore not work properly. I thought by entering it on the web with capacity Ah and end-of-charge voltage, the calculation would be started. Also the parameters are not saved after I reload the web page all values are gone. Serial I can observe that my inputs on the web for the controller tried to send them to PZEM-017 but there is not the SOC calculation. What is going wrong here or can the calculation not take place on the controller?

Greeting Michael

Hello again,

i write it in english i hope its better for understanding.
it is possible that we can the soc calculation direct on the controller for the PZEM-017. He can not make it self. What he can is Voltage, amps and Watts and kwh sent to the controller.

I hope you can give me a answer.

Best Regards
Michael

Hallo Michael,
is your problem solved already?

Ist das Problem bereits gelöst?

Greetings Otti

das kann nicht funktionieren, da der PZEM im gegensatz zum DIYBMS Stromsensor die Stromrichtung nicht messen kann. Also auch kein SOC.