Solar App possible Bug

Hi

Recently updated to 10.1.5
Checking my solar performance I noticed when looking at history the kWh totals under the direct export and grid are not reflecting the correct numbers. They seem to be stuck on the last power view you looked at

Ian

Hello @ian thanks for letting us know, we are looking into it.

After testing here to remind myself. The values at the bottom in the history view are for the particular day that you hover the mouse over. Do you see the values change as you hover over different days, and then when you click on a day to see the power view the values stay the same?

Hi @TrystanLea

When you hover over a particular day use and solar kWh and the percentage values change. The actual kWh values immediately below each percentage do not change. I am sure that they used to.
Ian

Hi @TrystanLea

That might be my doing. The mouse over was previously not working for me so I changed the script here: Fixed the kWh display for mouseover in the bar graph. · emoncms/app@8c09732 · GitHub

But maybe that has broken it for @ian and others? Sorry if it has. I’ll update to 10.1.5 tomorrow and see if it is working for me or not.

I think what @ian was saying is that although the percentages for ‘direct’, ‘export’ and ‘grid’ change as you mouse over each day, the kWh figures underneath do not.

That’s the issue I was having too, so I applied the fix linked above. I’m thinking that maybe the fix hasn’t been released yet, as the apps aren’t necessarily updated at the same time as emoncms itself, but hopefully @TrystanLea can clarify.

Ah that would explain it! Im running latest master branch here with your fix @Hugo, I will merge the latest master to stable and that should hopefully fix the issue for @ian.

I don’t know if it’s related but earlier this week the Solar App stopped loading and just spins the Apple spinny thing in the middle of the screen in Safari on my iPad 2 running iOS 9 latest/last release.
Tried another browser, is the same.
Yes it’s old kit but it’s primary use (and pretty much only use) is to display the Solar App.