I’ve been tasked with setting up a side-wide power monitoring system using OpenEngeryMonitor. We’ve got multiple buildings we need to monitor power use in, so have bought multiple pairs of emonTX and emonBase units. We’ve then got a local server with emonCMS running on it.
I can get one emonBase to communicate with emonCMS, but trying to add a second takes over the first. I can’t seem to get the inputs page on the emonCMS server to have anything but “node 8” as the input node. I’ve changed the emonHub config on one of the emonBase units so that the baseID value in [[RFM2Pi]]/[[runtimesettings]] is 9 and changed the [nodes] section so that  refers to the emonTX.
In the Inputs view on the emonBase, the input node I’ve seemingly changed to 9 in emonHob config still shows as node 8, so I think that might be the problem I’m having. However, I though that the emonBase would be treated as a node by emonCMS, and the baseID value set its node number.
I’ve clearly misunderstood something fundemental, so if anyone’s able to give me a pointer so I can make sure different emonBases are seen as different nodes on our emonCMS server, I’d be very greatful.