Can anyone advise how best to process the input from a rain gauge?
I have a rain gauge connected to an Wemos D1 - it’s counting pulses and uploading the data to my emoncms installation.
Logging the input, I get a feed of an ever increasing count, but I’m struggling to convert that to a usable “rain/hour” feed.
The processing I’m doing to the input is as follows:
- Log to Feed (rain_raw) // this accumulates nicely
- Rate of change // flatlines
- Allow positive // incase the Aurunio resets
- x (0.36128564) // conversion for my tipping bucket
- Log to Feed (rain_60s) // flatlines
What am I doing wrong?