Problems downloading Feed Data from Feed Page

I am trying to download feed data from the local emonCMS as a CSV file. I have tried both UNIX date time format and Excel, with the same results.

When I open the .csv file, I see the following

<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Trying to access array offset on value of type null in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>851</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Undefined array key 0 in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>854</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Trying to access array offset on value of type null in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>854</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Undefined array key 0 in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>854</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Trying to access array offset on value of type null in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>854</b><br />
<br />
<br />
null	null	null

<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Undefined array key 1 in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>851</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Trying to access array offset on value of type null in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>851</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Undefined array key 1 in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>854</b><br />
<br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Undefined array key 1 in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>854</b><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

null	null	null

The data is there as I can see it when I go to the graphs page, but the timeframe I want to download is too large for the graphing page.

Not sure how to overcome the errors on the Feeds download to be able to download the data.

I just tried to download the same data from emoncms.org and received a different error message

request datapoint limit reached (20000), increase request interval or reduce time range, requested datapoints = 51840

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

I was able to download the data by selecting one feed only. It would be helpful to have that noted somewhere on the Feeds page (maybe as a hover message on the download button, or noted on the download popup).

Does the datapoint limit apply to the local emoncms as well, or is this only for the emoncms.org
?

thanks,