Phantom Heat Error

Hi all,

I noted some time back that my system ( HeatpumpMonitor.org ) was flagged with an error relating to phantom heat reporting. Having solved that back in around early May, (feed was calculating heat solely on delta T regardless if compressor running or not), I thought that the error would drop off after some time.
Alas, it remains. Is there any way to check if there’s ongoing metering issues with my system (excluding where my local emoncms instance went down for a couple of months and I didn’t notice!). Keen to get back on the main dashboard if poss. Is it worth removing all the old data before say end of July so it’s a clean feed?

Grateful for suggestions!

Nice work resolving the issue. I’ve removed the error flag.

Note that non-MID meter systems e.g heat pump integration are not shown by default, you’ll need to enable the “Show systems with: heat pump integration” checkbox on the left-hand side of the page to see the system on the site.

Thanks, yes tracking that it’s a heatpump monitoring tagged setup.

Does the flag removal take time to propagate as I’m still seeing it on my system page?

Please try again now

Sorted, thank you!