Openevse_wifi_gui Simulator

Hi

I build openevse_wifi_gui.

When i home.html from the dist folder

1. I get this following vimdeo cdn issue…

1. Likewhise where it the files for the wifi simulator that works on port 3000 in the openevse_wifi_server ? I tried to find it but can not locate it. Would love to cusotmize the simulator is it not located locally? I tried searching for the v0.0.1 or “Powered by” as stated in the demo to locate the files but no luck. I noticed the header and footer are not hightlightable unlike the home.html site…

+1

@glyn.hudson @trystanlea any advise? thanks

Try using the OpenEVSE simulator Node web app to simulate the OpenEVSE to test and run the interface locally

where in ther this github are the actual simulate web gui files locate?

Here: openevse_wifi_gui/src at master · OpenEVSE/openevse_wifi_gui · GitHub

k thanks lots of parts with wifi server, gui and firmware. I appreciate the works you guys did.

is wifi 3.0 ready for production use on esp8266?

WiFi 3.0 is for ESP32, it’s currently in very early testing and not recommended for stable use. Feel free to test on EP32:

Hi @glyn.hudson

1.Where is the files to host this on my own server? (https://openevse.openenergymonitor.org/)

1. Is it possible to connect the openevse esp866 to this hosted server so the gui can be accessed from anywhere in the world?

ESP32 hardware is now available:

You can run the UI locally via NodeJS see:

and

It’s probably easier just to port forward to an ESP2866, however I would recommend using the ESP32 WiFi 3.x. Port forwarding is fully supported:

@glyn.hudson

1. How would you connected two or more EVSE board to one esp32? Has anyone one daisy chained or connected multiple chargers to one esp board?

2. Instead of portforward I am going to try to connect a nb-iot board to get it to work over lte as a trial. Hopefully the it can be wired without to much modifications to the esp32