OpenEVSE PV divert why doesnt all solar ampage go to EVSE

The screen shot shows PV available to divert at 11amps but only 7.7 amps current now, this also seems to be an upper limit at the moment too. I have set up solar divert in “services” to -Solarpv-gen and power2 clamp

Could you include a screenshot of the solar PV MQTT setup page?

Also, please update to the latest version: Release V4.1.6 · OpenEVSE/ESP32_WiFi_V4.x · GitHub

thankyou for the advise and link, i cant see on my ‘advance setting’ the frimware config? is there another way of finding the correct firmware for my hardware?

Can the ESP32 gateway now update via the GUI or is it still necessary to remove the unit and program it?

The ESP32 Ethernet gateway can now update OTA via the web interface as of V4.1.5 :partying_face:

If you’re running older FW than V4.1.5 then you will need to update via USB, subsequentially updates can then be made via OTA

Any idea why my “max Current” changes to lowest setting (6amps) on its own?

What FW version are you running?

The latest version is V4.1.6, there’s been a lot of changes and improvements since V4.1.0, see: Releases · OpenEVSE/ESP32_WiFi_V4.x · GitHub

thank you, i am uncertain how to update the firmware i hav’nt done it before. can you explain the process? also the infomation on th link say to be sure to download the correct firmware, how do i find that infomation?

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 07-04-24 OpenEVSE

Your FW pre-dates this info display. The only way to tell for sure is to take a look inside your unit. However, you will almost cerially have OpenEVSE WiFi V1

Would i follow these instructions to update firmware? How to Load OpenEVSE Firmware (WinAVR) - OpenEVSE

can you suggest the correct version from the pictures of the inside of my unit.

Yes, that’s openevse V1. However, that’s looks like a USA spec contactor. Was this kit purchased from the USA?

Yes, it was purchased from USA. I wanted a charger that had larger voltage range