OOK Module

Not really hardware but no where else to put it :smile:

The banner on the store is really annoying as there is not enough page footer space so it blocks some of the information and buttons.

Why I found this was because I followed a link from an old OEM blog on OOK and Lightwave. It seems the store no longer stocks OOK module. Is that right? Is it still part of the EmonPi?

Iโ€™m sorry you feel this way. The banner can easily be closed by clicking the on the bottom right-hand corner. Itโ€™s only a temporary banner anyway.

OOK module is back in the shop;

http://shop.openenergymonitor.com/ook-on-off-keying-rf-transmitter-433mhz/

Hi @glyn.hudson

On FF I do not see any cross

OOK - great, thanks.

I do, but only when I mouse over the banner (57.0.1 (64-bit) for Ubuntu). Opera shows the cross permanently.
Selection_238

Abracadabra!
Selection_239

1 Like

Have you tried moving your mouse over the bottom right of banner? What version firefox are you running?

• sent from my mobile device

Mousing over works. What a stupid UI design (third party I realise). How exactly will that work on a touch device?

It doesnโ€™t show on very small mobile devices and on larger mobile devices e.g. ipad the is always visible.

So tried it on my Lenovo Yoga. Trick is to touch the banner then the โ€˜Xโ€™ appears. Still think it daft to hide it by default but YMMV. #letitgo