New diyBMS controller coming?

Reason I asked is they never seem to have the sd card slot in stock.
I have wrecked several slots trying to repair bad ones on other electronics without a hot air station.
Is it hard to change the board for matching what is in stock?
Or are those in stock of bad quality etc?

I ordered a bunch of them a week ago and had no problems, they still have them in stock on LCSC but the quantity is low (they will order more if you need more than on-hand quantity). The two links I provided for Mouser and DigiKey both had them in stock as well.

If you want to modify the board you can but it would become non-standard at that point since Stuart has picked the other footprint. I’d suggest order the correct footprint.

I’d suggest invest in a hot air reworking station. They are not that expensive these days.

Just wondering if the new Controller will have inputs to remote data log into emoncms.org using a apikey, along with local mqtt logging?.

Any chance of getting a controller or two? I am in the us.
later floyd

I’m expecting to have at least a few boards available for purchase to those in the USA who are not Patreon subscribers. I’ll be posting once I have a count of available boards and will ship to anywhere in the USA, Canada and Mexico (shipping costs for outside the USA will be higher than within the USA).

I’m interested in 2 main boards for the US group buy.

Anyone interested ir rev 3 boards and parts? lol

5 ESP32 controllers: check!
5 displays: check!
5 enclosures: check!

Looking forward to the populated boards being available for purchase.

I have two ESP32 Controller PCBs available for purchase. If anyone is interested drop me a message and we can work out the details from there.

EDIT: All boards have been reserved.

where i can buy this enclosure?

I found it on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08FG19FMX?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Several sizes are available, so be sure to match the board size.

I was wondering if anyone has a spare new controler that i can buy in the uk, I know Stuart is trying to get them in the shop but really cant wait to get my hands on one.

Cheers Mike

If anyone is willing to sell and ship a new controller to South Africa I’d appreciate it.