Multiple feed view

Hello?
emoncms.org or emonpi can view multiple feeds.
but my emoncms server only can view one feeds.
what should I check for solve this ?

In the Admin page, are the Emoncms versions the same between the EmonPi and your Emoncms server? How was the instance at emon.kr installed? It may need to be manually updated.

The emoncms.org version is different so cannot be used for comparison.

There is a setting to change in settings.php. The default is to use the “in-built” data viewer page as the graph module is optional. If you have the graph module installed you can then change the setting to use the graph module rather than the “in-built” data viewer.

https://github.com/emoncms/emoncms/blob/master/default.settings.php#L140-L141

2 Likes

In addition to changing the setting, you may also need to install the graph module which can be found here:
http://github.com/emoncms/graph

Thanks, my emoncms server are not installed graph module.
I will try to install and view.

WOW, error message is below…
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_array() on boolean in /energymon/www/emoncms/Modules/graph/graph_model.php:95 Stack trace: #0 /energymon/www/emoncms/Modules/graph/widget/graph_widget.php(16): Graph->getall(2) #1 /energymon/www/emoncms/Modules/dashboard/Views/loadwidgets.php(44): require_once(’/energymon/www/…’) #2 /energymon/www/emoncms/Modules/dashboard/Views/loadwidgets.php(24): load_widget(‘Modules/graph/w…’, ‘graph’) #3 /energymon/www/emoncms/Modules/dashboard/Views/dashboard_view.php(30): require_once(’/energymon/www/…’) #4 /energymon/www/emoncms/core.php(75): include(’/energymon/www/…’) #5 /energymon/www/emoncms/Modules/dashboard/dashboard_controller.php(46): view(‘Modules/dashboa…’, Array) #6 /energymon/www/emoncms/core.php(64): dashboard_controller() #7 /energymon/www/emoncms/index.php(189): controller(‘dashboard’) #8 {main} thrown in /energymon/www/emoncms/Modules/graph/graph_model.php on line 95

How did you install it? Did you do a database update (from the admin page).

Because my server is web hosting I can’t access Admin account, I just download github file then extract to Module folder then changed setting.php.

Ah, not that admin screen, the admin screen within Emoncms under the ‘setup’ menu.

Have you updated emoncms itself?

Thanks, but my emoncms server setup only shows “inputs Feeds Dashboards My account”.
my emoncms server is located at web hosted linux server.
I needs to try to find emoncms Admin authorization.

Log out of emoncms and then log back in, then the admin menu should be there (for a while before it times out again).