Monitoring generation and export with Solax SK-SU37000

Hi
we have a 4 kW PV array connected to an (old) Solax SK-SU3700 inverter plus Zappi EV charger with Harvi to measure power exported/imported from the grid. We also have a 3 phase grid supply which I am monitoring using an OWL Intuition set-up. I download the MyEnergi and OWL data at regular intervals and process it using some simple Python scripts. However, I would also like to know how much power I am generating and exporting from the PV array to see if there is anything I can do to optimise our power usage. I finally managed to connect the inverter to our home network via the inverter WiFi point and have confirmed that it has an IP address on the LAN.

I think I might be able to extract the inverter data via the Solax portal. However, it is proving impossible to register the inverter on the portal and as as a workaround, Solax have suggested sending me a new inverter. Before going to the hassle of installing that, I did some poking around on the web and came across this page

Unfortunately, this was way beyond my technical understanding. Before trying to get to grips with it, I was wondering if there was a simpler way to pull the generation/export data directly from my inverter?
Many thanks!