Community
OpenEnergyMonitor

Community

Missing Formula Box in Post Processor

(Neil Hastings) #1

I’m trying to use the Post Processor. I believe I’m supposed to see something like this for entering a formula:

However, this is what I actually see:

There is no place to enter a formula. Is the Post Processor fully functional or still under development? Is there a guide for using the Post Processor?

Thanks in advance,

Neil

0 Likes

Virtual Feed : add values from input
(Robert Wall) #2

Sorry, Neil, but it looks as if your problem has got missed. Unfortunately, I’m not an emonCMS expert so I can’t help you. Hopefully, someone who can help will notice.

0 Likes

(Neil Hastings) #3

Thanks Robert,

This is a ‘tinkering’ hobby for me so I don’t have timelines.

I Don’t know how but the missing formula box reappeared. While working on other things, I may have rebooted and later I noticed the formula box had re-appeared. I haven’t been able to find the root cause though.

It’s been a few days now and all seems OK. If I ever find the root cause I’ll post it here.

Best wishes,

0 Likes

(Brian Orpin) #4

You sometimes need to force the browser to clear the cache and refresh especially following an update. If odd things like this happen, use a private or incognito page to check for browser cache issues.

0 Likes

(Bill Thomson) #5

force the browser to clear the cache

Which can be done via a CTRL-F5 keystroke.

0 Likes

(Neil Hastings) #6

Brian and Bill,

Thanks for the responses. I agree and I’ll try your recommendation if it happens again.

Neil

0 Likes