Help Please problem with corrupted data after SD Card replaced

On another recent thread (Just had a power cut now EmonPi won't start - #5 by JJC), I mentioned a problem I have that has appeared since I replaced my SD card following issues after a power cut. The original SD Card issue is resolved but I am having a problem with one of my feeds that I don’t have enough knowledge to solve and I would appreciate some help.

I can see a value in the Input for ‘vrms’ but when I try and look at it or graph it I get a message saying

Request error: Received data, not in the correct format. Check the logs for more details’

The logs have several lines saying :
2021-06-01 17:32:28.899|ERROR|PHPFina.php|post_bulk_prepare() start_time=0, npoints>0
2021-06-01 17:32:28.899|ERROR|PHPFina.php|post_bulk_prepare() start_time=0, npoints>0
2021-06-01 17:32:28.900|ERROR|PHPFina.php|post_bulk_prepare() start_time=0, npoints>0

@TrystanLea suggested something but that did not work and I am now completely stuck and I cant use the vrms feed at all. In addition, I can see a line saying:

feedwriter: Active Running - sleep 300s 450 feed points pending write

This is not highlighted as an error but is it?

It would be nice to keep the vrms history but I don’t mind losing it on this feed, is there a way of just telling it to start again with good data for that feed?

Thanks