HeatPump App Error

Hi,

I’m receiving:

EmonCMS Error
-------------
Route: Modules/app/apps/OpenEnergyMonitor/myheatpump/myheatpump.js?v=18
Line: 73
Column: 42

When I try to access the heatpump app or add a new heatpump app.

Emoncms

Version
    low-write 10.8.5
Git

URL
        https://github.com/emoncms/emoncms.git
    Branch
        * stable
    Describe

Components
    Emoncms Core v10.8.5 | App v2.5.2 | EmonHub Config v2.1.1 | Dashboard v2.2.4 | Device v2.1.9 | Graph v2.1.6 | Network Setup v1.0.2 | WiFi v2.1.1 | Backup v2.3.2 | DemandShaper v2.2.2 | Postprocess v2.2.4 | Sync v2.1.3 | Usefulscripts v2.3.9 | EmonScripts v1.5.14 | RFM2Pi v1.4.1 | Avrdude-rpi v1.0.0 | Emonhub v2.5.2 | EmonPi v2.9.5

Server

OS
    Linux 5.10.17-v7+
Host
    emonpi | emonpi 

Any help would be very welcome.

Thanks

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Did you upgrade the version recently? Try clearing your browser cache…

Have you tried a full update - that is an old installed version.

Check the logs in case there is an error when updating.

Thanks, I have tried the full update but it does it’s thing and says nothing ot update. I tried a completely new browser, cleared the cache and no different.

I’ll see what I can find in the logs

So there is something wrong - there must be an error in the update log preventing the update - 11.2.9 is the latest stable release.

I’ve updated it a few times and it seems to have helped somewhat. low-write is now 11.2.9.

The heatpump app now works.

The only issue is I get a similar error when I ask the heat pump app to simulate the cop figures. That seems to be because my feed from the external temperature sensor has stopped working.

Hopefully all it requires is a change of battery.

It was a battery change required on the external temp sensor.

I went to a period where there was temperature but I still get an error when I try to show more detail for the time period on the heat pump app and click any of the boxes. I don’t change any of the values.

EmonCMS Error

Route: Modules/app/apps/OpenEnergyMonitor/myheatpump/myheatpump.js?v=39
Line: 631
Column: 21

Version
low-write 11.2.10
Git

URL
    https://github.com/emoncms/emoncms.git
Branch
    * stable
Describe

Components
Emoncms Core v11.2.10 | App v2.6.8 | EmonHub Config v2.1.5 | Dashboard v2.3.3 | Device v2.2.2 | Graph v2.2.3 | Network Setup v1.0.2 | WiFi v2.1.1 | Backup v2.3.2 | DemandShaper v2.2.2 | Postprocess v2.2.7 | Sync v2.1.4 | Usefulscripts v2.3.10 | EmonScripts v1.5.14 | RFM2Pi v1.4.1 | Avrdude-rpi v1.0.0 | Emonhub v2.5.2 | EmonPi v2.9.5

Looks like when it updated initally the heatpump app got updated. This resulted in a change in the parameters required.

That is what caused the COP calculations error.

1 Like