Get data out of SG700 micro inverter with wireless monitoring

Did anyone tried getting data out of SG700 micro inverter without using factory made Databox modem?
It says it uses 2.4 GHz communication. Is it regular wifi or some other means of communication?

Try searching the forum for the term SG700. If anyone has posted anything about that inverter,
(and used SG700 in their post) that should find it.

I did but no results. Sometimes people have experience with something but did not had reason to post. So hopefully someone replies

so I opened the inverter, it looks like it is using BK2641 chip. Some 2.4 GHz serial comm device

I’ve been working on writing some Linux C code to talk to the USB com port. I have it up and running and polling my inverter. Though some of the data is unknown to me. I have figured out a bunch of it, but not really sure on a few of the bytes. I posted what I have found and my questions here.
SG700MD Micro Inverter

I published my ‘C’ code that I use to communicate with the SG700MD micro inverter, collect the data and log to a CSV file or POST to a web server.

DataBox Poll app

I opened my databox today and it seems that the exact same chip is inside of the databox too. Would be very nice to get the data into network without letting a computer running outside near of the inverter…