I had installed emoncms version dated around Dec 2016 and wanted to upgrade to the lastest version to use some of the new features, I have preformed the update using local emoncms by updated emoncms base. After the update I have done the database update and check. It applied an update and then was clear and then I rebooted the unit.
After rebooting , my feeds stopped working.
When I check the nodes, it seems there is a problem to log to feed and power to Kwh entried as they seem to have been delete or just not there with errors : "Feedid 29 does not exists or was deleted"
What could be causing this issue and how to fix it?
my current version is:
Emoncms Version low-write 9.8.7 | 2017.06.16
Modules admin app backup config dashboard eventp feed graph input postprocess process schedule setup time user vis wifi
Buffer 24 feed points pending write
Writer Daemon is running with sleep 60s
Server OS Linux 4.1.19-v7+
Host emonpi emonpi (127.0.1.1)
Date 2017-07-30 09:16:30 UTC
Uptime 09:16:30 up 6 min, 0 users, load average: 0.09, 0.24, 0.16
HTTP Server Apache/2.4.10 (Raspbian) HTTP/1.1 CGI/1.1 80
Database Version MySQL 5.5.44-0+deb8u1
Host localhost (127.0.0.1)
Date 2017-07-30 09:16:30 (UTC 00:00)
Stats Uptime: 406 Threads: 3 Questions: 1323 Slow queries: 0 Opens: 58 Flush tables: 1 Open tables: 51 Queries per second avg: 3.258
Redis Version 2.8.17
Host localhost:6379 (127.0.0.1)
Size 63 keys (521.63K)Flush
Uptime 0 days
MQTT Version 1.4.8
Host localhost:1883 (127.0.0.1)