esptool.FatalError: Failed to connect to ESP8266: Timed out waiting for packet header error

hi. i am programing esp8266 with arduino for control led by blynk.
while i uploading, this error comes:
pls help how fix this.

esptool.py v2.8
    Serial port COM3
    Connecting........_____....._____....._____....._____....._____....._____.....____Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "C:\Users\Webhouse\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.6.2/tools/upload.py", line 65, in <module>
    esptool.main(cmdline)
      File "C:/Users/Webhouse/AppData/Local/Arduino15/packages/esp8266/hardware/esp8266/2.6.2/tools/esptool\esptool.py", line 2890, in main
    esp.connect(args.before)
      File "C:/Users/Webhouse/AppData/Local/Arduino15/packages/esp8266/hardware/esp8266/2.6.2/tools/esptool\esptool.py", line 483, in connect
    raise FatalError('Failed to connect to %s: %s' % (self.CHIP_NAME, last_error))
    esptool.FatalError: Failed to connect to ESP8266: Timed out waiting for packet header
    esptool.FatalError: Failed to connect to ESP8266: Timed out waiting for packet header

circuit

Hi, welcome,

For future reference, when posting code or bash output, please put in 3 ‘backticks’ (found at the top left of the keyboard normally) on a line on their own, then the code, then 3 more backticks on a line following the code.

```
    code
    ```

If it is something like php you can add a language identifier that after the first 3 backticks so ```php

Please also just past image rather than links so they remain for posterity.

I’m sorry but this is not really an EmonCMS issue so you may be better asking on StackExchange or an ESP8266 forum.

I’m not sure if this will help EVERYONE, but I hope it at least helps someone. I had the same issue with several different boards (3 Nano’s, 2 NodeMCU ESP8266’s, and 1 Uno). I searched and searched for an answer and I kept reading about this pin or that pin being “pulled low” or “pulled hi” interfering with uploading sketches. Well, since I couldn’t find a solid answer anywhere I decided to disconnect all of the peripherals hooked to my board (except for powers and grounds) and Wah Laa!!! The sketch uploaded like it was supposed to. So, I believe if you just unhook all of the sending and receiving pins from all of your peripherals during upload, the sketch should upload just fine. I hope this helps you.

Welcome, Ronald, to OEM.

That’s useful additional information, thanks.

But please use the editor in the website. If you use another and cut and paste, the system thinks you’re a spammer - which is why your post didn’t appear until I released it.