EmonTxV3 Continuous Monitoring Firmware (v1.0-beta)

Just a quick question: Can I run the CM firmware on Arduino + EmonTx Arduino shield without modification?
I was originally intending to run with an ESP8266, but now I have an ethernet hub at the Inverter location, so I intend direct wiring to a rPi running EmonCMS.

I now have 2 Solar Edge SE5000 inverters on 2 phase 180 deg phase, & a Victron Charger/inverter with a CCGX. This uses Zenaji Lithium Titanate Battery system.
When I have the EmonTx setup, I will have 3 monitoring systems! At least with the EmonTx I will get an overall view.

Provided that you use the direct serial connection and disable the wireless transmitter, then you should be OK. There is an issue in that there’s a conflict somewhere with part of the JeeLib library, which didn’t show up in the early tests.

You disable the radio by making this line a comment:
#define ENABLE_RF

You’ll also need to change the LEDpin to 9 (from 6), and you don’t have the DIP switches.

However, I don’t have an Arduino nor emonTx Shield, so I can’t promise that there isn’t something else you might need to change.

I am using emonTx V3.4 with 4-CT’s and AC-AC transformer for a 3-phase system with 4-wire conf.
Is continuous monitoring suitable for my set up or will be a future release?

There is already a 3-phase sketch that does in fact do continuous monitoring, so you’re looking in the wrong thread. This is where you should be looking: