emonTx4 only working over USB

I received my emonBase already configured, and it was relatively simple to get working with my emonTx4s following the docs. I subsequently deleted my devices, inputs and feeds, as I wanted to start fresh. Since then, I have not managed to get emonhub to pick up the emonTx4 over the 433mHz wireless link. It works fine over USB. I am running the latest update, and the emonTx4 is also on the latest update, so I think it might have something to do with how I am adding the device.

a) Can I please confirm that the “Node” field is an integer corresponding to the node programmed into the emonTx4 - In my case : “17”

b) The “Name” field can be whatever I choose - In my case “emonTx4_17”

c) I then select the device as “EmonTx4 Standard”

d) I then initialize and save.

In the config file, I have autoconf = 1, does this mean that as soon as the RFM69 transceiver on the emonBase receives data from the emonTx4, that it will automatically add the device?

I have also inserted the below into [nodes]:

[nodes]
    [[17]]
        nodename = emonTx4_17
        [[[rx]]]
            names = MSG, Vrms, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, T1, T2, T3, pulse
            datacodes = L, h, h, h, h, h, h, h, l, l, l, l, l, l, h, h, h, L
            scales = 1.0, 0.01, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 1.0
            units = n, V, W, W, W, W, W, W, Wh, Wh, Wh, Wh, Wh, Wh, C, C, C, p

Any help would be greatly appreciated