This file has been truncated. show original
## emonTx V3.4 firmware change log:
- v2.9 30/03/17 Correct RMS voltage calc at startup when USA mode is enabled
- v2.8 27/02/17 Correct USA voltage to 120V
- v2.7 34/02/17 Fix USA apparent power readings (assuming 110VRMS when no AC-AC voltage sample adapter is present). Fix DIP switch nodeID config incorrect serial print if node ID has been set via EEPROM serial config and DIP switch.
- v2.6 31/10/16 Add RF config via serial & save to EEPROM feature. Allows RF setings (nodeID, freq, group) via serial
- v2.5 19/09/16 Increase baud 9600 > 115200 to emonesp compatiability
- v2.4 06/09/16 Update serial output to use CSV string pairs to work with emonESP e.g. 'ct1:100,ct2:329'
- v2.3 16/11/15 Change to unsigned long for pulse count and make default node ID 8 to avoid emonHub node decoder conflict & fix counting pulses faster than 110ms, strobed meter LED http://openenergymonitor.org/emon/node/11490
- v2.2 12/11/15 Remove debug timming serial print code
- v2.1 24/10/15 Improved timing so that packets are sent just under 10s, reducing resulting data gaps in feeds + default status code for no temp sensors of 3000 which reduces corrupt packets improving data reliability
- V2.0 30/09/15 Update number of samples 1480 > 1662 to improve sampling accurancy: 1662 samples take 300 mS, which equates to 15 cycles @ 50 Hz or 18 cycles @ 60 Hz.
- V1.9 25/08/15 Fix spurious pulse readings from RJ45 port when DS18B20 but no pulse counter is connected (enable internal pull-up)
- V1.8 - 18/06/15 Increase max pulse width to 110ms
- V1.7 - 12/06/15 Fix pulse count debounce issue & enable pulse count pulse temperature
- V1.6 - Add support for multiple DS18B20 temperature sensors
- V1.5 - Add interrupt pulse counting - simplify serial print debug
- V1.4.1 - Remove filter settle routine as latest emonLib 19/01/15 does not require
- V1.4 - Support for RFM69CW, DIP switches and battery voltage reading on emonTx V3.4
- V1.3 - fix filter settle time to eliminate large inital reading