I have some doubts after do a big update in my emonSD installation.
It was running Emoncms 9.9.5, without problems.
Than I did the update to 10.1.13…
Most of my doubts are about interface than could anybody give me a quick feedback/help?
- Is there no more Configurations and Emonhub log view? I have not this option now.
- mqtt_input is always Activating Auto-restart, however all my inputs are from my MQTT breaker and still working fine.
- In MENU, bellow Schedule I have my Dashbards, however this item appears blank (no name or icon)… is there any way to solve this?
- When I select a Feed to see Data Viewer, the MAIN MENU (SETUP) is no more accessible, than I need to select My Account to access MAIN MENU again.
- /var/log/emoncms/ path is not available, than I needed it. But when I reboot my RaspPi it is deleted for a protection rule. How could I solve this?
And… this is always in my emoncms.log:
> 2020-01-12 18:59:27.507|WARN|index.php|406 Not Acceptable|Theme/br/bNotice > 2020-01-12 18:59:27.605|WARN|index.php|406 Not Acceptable|Theme/br/bNotice > 2020-01-12 18:59:29.606|WARN|feed_model.php|Feed model: Requested feed does not exist feedid=31 > 2020-01-12 18:59:29.602|WARN|feed_model.php|Feed model: Requested feed does not exist feedid=30
I am trying not to touch anything by myself and create something worst to solve.
Thanks a lot for any feedback.