Im preparing a long overdue merge of the emonhub master branch to stable and have been merging a number of pull requests with quite a few nice new features, thanks to @anbugge, @ziporah @bwduncan @borpin @pb66 and I apologise for the delay on merging these!
Here’s a quick overview of the new features:
- Bluetooth LE sensor interfacer, thanks to @anbugge
- Goodwe interfacer, thanks to @ziporah
- Influx DB interfacer, thanks to @ziporah
- Code formatting improvements, thanks to @bwduncan
- MBUS interfacer improvements
- Various fixes thanks to @bwduncan (and a special thanks for help with reviewing many of the other pull requests).
- Improvements to EmonHubTx3 interfacer, thanks to @borpin
- SDM120 interfacer device and baud rate correction, thanks to @pb66
- HTTP interfacer reply fix
The pull request ready for the merge to stable can be found here:
Merge master to stable by TrystanLea · Pull Request #154 · openenergymonitor/emonhub · GitHub
I’m running the latest master branch here and all the core parts seem to be working fine. If anyone else would like to test the latest master branch that would be great. I will leave it open for a week or so before making the merge to stable (assuming no related issues surface).