Emoncms v11 master branch testing before merge to stable (merged)

On emoncms dashboards, the jgauge2 little red number is shown by the big yellow pointer and the big white number is shown by the little red pointer. That seems backwards: I’d expect red pointer to show the red number. Is this a new bug or just something I hadn’t noticed before upgrading?

1 Like

Thanks @MyForest @mjr I will take a closer look at these soon, thanks for flagging these up!

1 Like

This is probably a blast from the past @TrystanLea but I was tripping up with opening the config on my app now that I’m on the v11 branch.

That’s because I’m still using the old classes instead of the new object-orientated ones.

I’ve patched my app to work with both branches.

Other than including my app in the main repo, I don’t see how you would have known to make the change.

Other than me paying a lot more attention to the underlying framework I don’t know how I would have known to make the change.

As things stand I don’t think either of us has more time to chase this type of thing so I think we’re just going have to accept that sometimes my app will break.

1 Like

Sorry about that @MyForest maybe I should look again at inclusion of your app in the main repo, Il get it installed again on my own system here and have another think about it.

1 Like

@TrystanLea This next one isn’t urgent, it might not even be real, but @Timbones is seeing his values coming back as strings from feeds/list.json and I’m seeing them coming as integers. I’m on the master branch, I don’t know what Tim is on.

Of course we can adapt the client code to be more robust, but I thought I’d mention this in case it was interesting.

1 Like

Thanks @MyForest!

Thanks @Robert.Wall I’ve made a couple of changes to improve this now in the lastest graph module on the master branch. It now looks like this:

1 Like

Thanks @Thelmike this is now fixed in the latest master branch

1 Like

Thanks @mjr I have now fixed the jgauge2 widget, I see what you mean, I think this has been a long standing issue. It now looks like this:

1 Like

Tested master and it worked fine. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @Thelmike

v11 is now released as stable, thanks all for helping with testing!

2 Likes

Thank you for doing all this work @TrystanLea - you are a :star2:

1 Like

Thanks @MyForest much appreciated!

1 Like