EmonCMS no longer receiving inputs

hi
my emonpi or emoncms just stop working on receiving data
I can see this in emoncms local and remote

Hey @delphsoft, I edited the title of this post for clarity. I hope someone can help you with your problem!

What is node 5? Is that your EmonPi or different piece of hardware?

1 Like

What version emonSD are your running? What version emoncms local are your running? Can you post output of emonhub.log and emoncms.log? Does a reboot fix the issue?

1 Like

thanks
its the emonpi
Image 16may Sd from github

have you changed the config file recently ? Latest image suggest there is a syntax error in there on line 67. In my case this is the line where you set the api key
Maybe double check the key.

2 Likes

Yes, there is an error in your emonhub.conf. This can be edited via setup > emonhub in local emoncms. The error suggests your have an error on line 67. Pleae post the entire contents of emonhub.conf

1 Like

thanks … after restart 3 times , start receiving data again correctly

1 Like

I’m happy you have solved the issue, but this is not a very satisfactory outcome! I would like to get to the bottom of why there was a syntax error in your emonhub.conf. Did anything change before you experienced this error?

I assume you mean emonSD-03May16 SD card image rather than 16May? 03May16 is the latest.

1 Like

yes you are correct about the image date 03May16

I think what could affect or start the issue , when i turned off the emonpi for few ours , later on again , from that point I assume start this error , its like don’t start , BUT I’m using it on a open case , not the original one because I don’t bought it , soo I can see the red light inside all the time on , in that days the red light start tilt more frequently , and now working well stay no tilt , I don’t know if that help to find the possible issue