Emoncms Docker: Can't Connect to database, please verify credential/configuration in settings.ini

Dear all, I’m using emoncms on docker for years - first on a Synology, the last two years on ubuntu/docker on a server and now I want to reduce my electricity usage and I want to move back to a new Synology nas. I tried with docker backup and copy the volumes (development installation) but I always got errors when I tried to access emoncms. I ended up in deleting everything what I tried on the Synology and tried a fresh docker install of emoncms. I moved the volumes of the ubuntu /docker installation to a different location before I started the new docker installation. But I always get “Can’t connect to database, please verify credentials/configuration in settings.ini
Error message: Host ‘172.19.0.4’ is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB server
I did the setup based on: GitHub - emoncms/emoncms-docker: Emoncms docker container(s) and I chose the development installation. Any idea is very welcome as I want to turn off the Ubuntu Server. Thanks a lot for your help!

I was able to solve it - I deleted everything several times and suddenly it worked…