Released 21st April 2017
Significant V2 Emoncms App app update:
- Multiple Emoncms accounts,
- Multiple MyElectric graphs per account
- Multiple currency rates for each graphs
- French, German, Dutch and Italian translations
- Chromebook support.
- Big thanks to @tamsin and all OpenEnergyMonitor community devs
## Beta - 2.0.1
- Fixed: App crashes if no value is entered for currency cost bug #19
- Fixed App crashes when page settings are open and device is rotated #18
- Fixed: When tapping on ‘3H’ to view last 3hrs of data the display does not fill the screen #17
## Beta - 2.0.0
_- Support for multiple emoncms accounts _
- Support for multiple MyElectric graphs per account
- Smooth swiping left-right between MyElectric graphs
- Support for multiple currency rates for different MyElectric graphs
_- Added French and German translation _
_- Chromebook support _
_Also thanks to: _
_- @JumpMaster (Original app author: various fixes and guidence) _
_- @bidouilleur (French translation proofreading & corrections) _
- @revil.o German translation proofreading & corrections)
## Change Log
* Saves screen state between rotations and window size changes (Andoird N)
* Upgraded mpandroidchart to 2.2.5
* Upgraded Google Play Vision to 9.0.0
* Removed occurrences of interval=0 during some API requests. Should remove incorrect connection failure messages.
* Automatic feed selection based on feeds being called “use” and “use_kwh” as per emoncms recommendations.
* Configuring emoncms servers settings can now be completed using a QR code. QR scanning library is provided via Google Play Services Vision.
* Updated MPAndroidChart library to v2.2.4
* Added Google Play Services library v8.4.0
* Added Google Design Support library v8.4.0
* Updated the configuration of emoncms.org users to use SSL.