Emoncms 10.4 - stacked graphs broken?

Hi,

I updated to emoncms 10.4 today, and it looks like stacked bar charts may have broken. Previously, stacked items appeared one above the other, as the name would suggest. Now the “Stack” option appears to do nothing.

Anything I should be looking at to try and track this down?

I did a quick git bisect, and it says that this problem is introduced by:

commit 1b2561cdbba00ac953d15792b9f2ad0cf47c74c8
Author: chaveiro <[email protected]>
Date:   Sun Feb 28 04:24:43 2021 +0000

Fix touch

Hello @sxw are you using the multigraph in visualisations? Did you tick stack for both plots? It seems to work for me and the specific stacked graph visualisation as well.

Hi,

Still using stable - here’s my graph setup …

I took a more detailed look at that commit, and if I apply this revert, stacking works again (essentially removing the ‘merged’ library and reinstating the individual library includes)

diff --git a/view.php b/view.php
index f9cc131..e728fc4 100644
--- a/view.php
+++ b/view.php
@@ -37,16 +37,13 @@
</style>
<link href="<?php echo $path; ?>Lib/bootstrap-datetimepicker-0.0.11/css/bootstrap-datetimepicker.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="<?php echo $path; ?>Modules/graph/graph.css?v=<?php echo $v; ?>" rel="stylesheet">
-
-<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.merged.js"></script>
-<!-- <script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.min.js"></script>
+<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.min.js"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.time.min.js"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.selection.min.js"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.touch.min.js"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.togglelegend.min.js"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.resize.min.js"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path; ?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.stack.min.js"></script>
--->
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Modules/graph/vis.helper.js?v=<?php echo $v; ?>"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/misc/clipboard.js?v=<?php echo $v; ?>"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path; ?>Lib/bootstrap-datetimepicker-0.0.11/js/bootstrap-datetimepicker.min.js"></script>

I really should get all this stuff somewhere where I can more easily push to GitHub!

Cheers,

Simon

Hi there,
I’ve recently upgraded to 10.5.6 from 10.2.7.

After this upgrade I lost the ability to stack lines in the graphs view.
The Multigraph visualisation stacking works.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Cheers Mark.

Hello! I have just started using emoncns and have noticed the stacked graphs feature does not seem to work in 10.8.5

Happy to help with testing.

J

EMONCMS

Version

low-write 10.8.5

Git

URL

Branch

• stable

Describe

Components

Emoncms Core v10.8.5 | App v2.3.4 | EmonHub Config v2.1.1 | Dashboard v2.1.5 | Device v2.1.3 | Graph v2.1.1 | Network Setup v1.0.2 | WiFi v2.1.0 | Backup v2.3.2 | DemandShaper v2.2.2 | Postprocess v2.2.2 | Sync v2.1.1 | Usefulscripts v2.3.7 | EmonScripts v1.3.9 | RFM2Pi v1.4.1 | Avrdude-rpi v1.0.0 | Emonhub v2.3.1 | EmonPi v2.9.4

@TrystanLea, it seems to working with Visualization > Multigraph, but not with Graphs. I’m on emoncms 10.5.6. Also the topic Graphs are no longer stacking mentions this problem.

With version 10.8.5 I can also confirm that stacking is broken.