Community
OpenEnergyMonitor

OpenEnergyMonitor Community

Emoncms 10.4 - stacked graphs broken?

Hi,

I updated to emoncms 10.4 today, and it looks like stacked bar charts may have broken. Previously, stacked items appeared one above the other, as the name would suggest. Now the “Stack” option appears to do nothing.

Anything I should be looking at to try and track this down?

I did a quick git bisect, and it says that this problem is introduced by:

commit 1b2561cdbba00ac953d15792b9f2ad0cf47c74c8
Author: chaveiro <[email protected]>
Date:   Sun Feb 28 04:24:43 2021 +0000

Fix touch

Hello @sxw are you using the multigraph in visualisations? Did you tick stack for both plots? It seems to work for me and the specific stacked graph visualisation as well.

Hi,

Still using stable - here’s my graph setup …

I took a more detailed look at that commit, and if I apply this revert, stacking works again (essentially removing the ‘merged’ library and reinstating the individual library includes)

diff --git a/view.php b/view.php
index f9cc131..e728fc4 100644
--- a/view.php
+++ b/view.php
@@ -37,16 +37,13 @@
</style>
<link href="<?php echo $path; ?>Lib/bootstrap-datetimepicker-0.0.11/css/bootstrap-datetimepicker.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="<?php echo $path; ?>Modules/graph/graph.css?v=<?php echo $v; ?>" rel="stylesheet">
-
-<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.merged.js"></script>
-<!-- <script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.min.js"></script>
+<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.min.js"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.time.min.js"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.selection.min.js"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.touch.min.js"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.togglelegend.min.js"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.resize.min.js"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path; ?>Lib/flot/jquery.flot.stack.min.js"></script>
--->
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Modules/graph/vis.helper.js?v=<?php echo $v; ?>"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path;?>Lib/misc/clipboard.js?v=<?php echo $v; ?>"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $path; ?>Lib/bootstrap-datetimepicker-0.0.11/js/bootstrap-datetimepicker.min.js"></script>

I really should get all this stuff somewhere where I can more easily push to GitHub!

Cheers,

Simon