Downloading from emoncms.org produces PHP errors

Downloading from the cloud version produces the following PHP errors in the CSV file.

<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined offset: 0 in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>710</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Trying to access array offset on value of type null in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>710</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined offset: 0 in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>713</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Trying to access array offset on value of type null in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>713</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined offset: 0 in <b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/feed/feed_model.php</b> on line <b>713</b><br />
<br />

Welcome, Dwayne, to the OEM forum.

As you’re new here, I suggest you take a look at the FAQ page, especially the first paragraph under Asking for help.

This was using the system running at https://emoncms.org/. Clicking on the download button and selecting a range of date covering about a week but I could not detect any pattern or rule for when it occurs. I tried various date formats and intervals. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn’t. Since the error includes a file, line number, and variable, I assumed some author would be able to at least identify how it might occur from that information.

@TrystanLea - one for you

We don’t even know what system it’s running on - presumably this is either confidential or obvious. I’m too stupid to be able to tell which.

Hello @dtowell thanks for the error report. I cant immediately see from that why it should cause the error, is there any chance that you can let me know the start and end date of export and the interval that you are using?

It happens with many ranges, but 16/4/2023 00:00:00 to 18/04/2023 00:00:00 and 10s and Unix timestamp, for example causes it.