DIYBMS v4

yes . JCBPCB has sender the boards today I thin at the end of the week are in Malaga. An 10 New controller arrived after tomorrow ( now in France) for the spanish team.

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and experience, I have integrated diy bms into home assistant, but the parameter cell range is not published. It’s very strange.

dowdload *.h ?

A lot of the parameters can be calculated outside of diyBMS, thats why I didn’t publish everything - to work out the range you just need to find the max and min of the cell voltages

You don’t need to download anything - please follow the instructions on the GITHUB page on how to flash the firmware to the ESP32

I had the bms slaves more than a year before i found my leaf cells so i was not able to get the specific leaf bms boards, in case you are in the same boat i made these brackets:

1 Like

a charitable soul that is encouraged to pass this design to kidcad to be able to use v4.40 in Lifepo4?
I have the file of the plate in inventor, but I suppose it can be changed to another format.

what’s the point of a giant pcb when you can do the same with a small one and a wire?

Thank you so much for your answer and congratulations for your excellent job!

@intike I could use 1 controller and 4 battery boards, but I’m in the US. Is that okay?

Why is the esp8266 controller bom file empty?

Thank you! :+1:

Very good question!

Looks like an oversight on my part, I’ve uploaded a fresh copy of the BOM/CPL and GERBER files.

1 Like

Thanks.

Next problem, U2 rotation on ESP8266ControllerCircuit.

Ok, are you ok to do a pull request?

Just making sure you are aware of the new controller design? This is the old/legacy one

Hello Stuart, I set up the lifepo4 battery, but the diybms show errors, I twisted the wires but the errors continue, could you help me, please?

@Pablo_montanez Can you add an image of how your setups looks so we can see the wiring and all?

and also a screenshot of the “modules” page from a computer web browser - I need to see the “Bad packet count” column.

and first successful programming of modules from the control module

4 Likes