Circuit diagram for remote triac power switching using RFM12B?

I’ve searched the site for this but can’t find anything.
Were circuit diagrams for both ends of the diverter for remote triac power switching using RFM12B, corresponding to the sketch of Mk2i_PV_Router_rev5e.ino ever published? If so can you point me to it please?

Welcome, Robert, to the OEM Forum.

The place to find the information is the ‘Learn’ section and PV Diversion. Under the Mk2, the page 9 Software Versions has a link near the top to the old forum where there’s a list of everything that Robin has published here.

I think I’m right in saying that the same hardware is used for both the transmitter end and the receiver end - obviously if the transmitter end is only measuring and not controlling a load of its own, it won’t need the output board.

@calypso_rae is of course the authority who can confirm this.

Hi Robert M,

Since starting my own website, my various submissions to the archived forum have not been updated. On the Downloads page at www.mk2pvrouter.co.uk, you will find a suitable sketch for an RF-controlled output stage. As RW has noted, similar processors will be needed at each end of the RF link.

The base-station controller will need the standard peripheral circuitry to measure the power at the grid-connection point but it won’t need an output stage. The remote-station will need an output stage but has no need for any measurement capability because it’s just acting as a slave.

Thanks for the replies, but I still see no relevant circuit diagrams. I have the .ino sketches, and the circuits for the measurement and output stages. But the connections to the RF modules instead of a hard-wired link are not shown, it seems, and not in the ‘Learn’ section nor “PV Diversion”. Maybe it’s simple but there is no indication, including what other interfacing is needed at the output stage e.g. an Arduino Uno.

OK, so this question is really about how an RF module can be connected to an Arduino Uno. When using my own PCBs or an emonTx or similar, the necessary connections are all made on the PCB. When those connections are to made manually, this page in Learn may be helpful. If the processor is running at 3.3V rather than 5V, the three pairs of dropper resistors can be replaced by simple wired links (with no connection to ground)
https://learn.openenergymonitor.org/electricity-monitoring/networking/rfm12_69

The sketch on my website’s Downloads page for an RF-controlled output stage supports a pair of LEDs to show the state of the RF link.

Robin, thanks for that.
I see the relevant circuit diagram now under “networking” which is clear, although I had tried to search the site before.