Battery board 4.4 and 4.5 for sale in germany

Hi together,
I changed my project from singe battery boards to AiO boards, therfore I would like to sell the already available boards:

I have 100pc 4.4 board with an slight modification on the battery connection:

I have all Attinys (some already soldered) for the boards and most of the connectors.

Additional there are 10pc 4.5 board:

All Attinys also available.

/Chris

Hello Chris,

Do you still have boards available ?

Sincerely yours,

Kevin

hello Kevin,
sure, what do you need?
/CHris

Hi Chris, I would need 50 boards, with shipping to France,

Thanks, Kévin

HI @Nrvnqsr, shouldn’t be that big issue, what exactly do you need?

May just write me a PM.

/Chris

I have a Peugeot Partner Electric from 1999 that had NiCd batteries, I would like to replace them with li-ion or LiFePo4 cells, about 160v~

I will also need a controller, that I can order directly if needed,

Thanks,

Kevin

@Nrvnqsr, how many and which boards would you need?

I have to check, if I still have a cotroller available, if i have one it will be the version without the INA. But I would also have a Shunt board (RS485) available.

/ Chris

@Chris87 i’d need 50 boards, either 4.4 would be perfect.
For the shunt board, I cannot use it as it only goes to 85 volts, I have found no equivalent for INA228 that goes up to 200~ volts
If you have a controller available, it will be perfect for my use,

Thanks !

Kevin

@Nrvnqsr , let me check this evening what exactly I have available at home.
I have seen a comment here somewere, that the voltage measurement on the Shunt board uses an voltage devider.

Will you solder the Attiny yourself?
Do you need any cable/ connectors to the boards?

/Chris

Hello, I have found no information on this on the github of the shunt board,

I can solder the ATTiny myself, and have not yet purchased cable or connectors, so if you have some for sale, I am interested,

Kevin

Thank you @CrAzYDr1veR !

So, in that case, yes, @Chris87 I would also be interested by the Shunt board,

Kévin

but maybe it works only with the integrated sunt and not the external board, you would have to build the code yourself in both cases anyway.

Building the code should not be a problem, as the chip said “Maximum voltage 85v” and is always wired in direct with the shunt, I do not know if a voltage divider is a big enough problem for the chip, as for the precision lost