Are Graphs only on EMONCMS.ORG?

In the hosted version on emoncms.org there is the Graph section (Setup/Graph). This doesn’t appear to exist on the old version of vlow-write-v8.5, nor the 9.8.30 | 2018.05.08 which I have installed locally.

Specifically I want to graph multiple feeds from different nodes on the one graph.

Is this possible on a local installed version?

The graph module is a separate module that needs installing in addition to emoncms.

it will not work with your earlier setup as there are changes to the core emoncms to accomadate the graphs module, it will run just fine with your latest install (9.8.30).

The graphs module will indeed let yopu graph feeds from multiple nodes in the same graph, as will many of the in-built visualizations accessible via dashboard widgets or the “visualizations” menu shortcut, most notibly, the multigraphs, which are pretty similar to the graph produced in the Graphs module.

2 Likes

Great!

Thanks Paul.

I now have it up and running on the latest install.

I am in the process of transitioning away from the very old build.

I think we should start a petition in change dot org or any other one to bring the graphs module to the core of emonCMS :shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like