000webhosting

Can any one help me please
I’m trying to create emoncms on a webhosting and I didn’t know what to do in this case
I created a database and I wrote the user and server on settings.php file
but this error this shown to me
I also tried to do a local server but everytime that’s error or similar errors show

------------------------------------------------

**Warning** : file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/log/emoncms/emoncms.log) is not within the allowed path(s): (/opt/awex-pages:/storage/ssd1/947/19931947) in **/storage/ssd1/947/19931947/public_html/Lib/EmonLogger.php** on line **41**

**Warning** : is_writable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/log/emoncms/emoncms.log) is not within the allowed path(s): (/opt/awex-pages:/storage/ssd1/947/19931947) in **/storage/ssd1/947/19931947/public_html/Lib/EmonLogger.php** on line **49**
Can't connect to database, please verify credentials/configuration in settings.ini
Error message: **ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user '_DB_USER_'@'2a02:4780:bad:f00d::17' (using password: YES)**

[edited to remove heading font & improve legibility. Moderator (RW)]

You should be using the settings.ini files not the php file.

I did the both but same problem
and when I do a local server with wampserver and the following steps this error appear

Can’t connect to database, please verify credentials/configuration in settings.ini
Error message: Access denied for user ‘DB_USER’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

even I changed username to root and let the password empty

There have been many attempts to install on a Windows Server, most have failed. There is pretty much zero experience here to help you.

As designed, Emoncms is designed for a standalone local LAMP install. Installing on a WAMP or Shared Host is not something that is readily supported.