Updating node-red in emonpi

I have seen this on updating node-red generally. It is down to how you installed them in the first place. The only solution I could find was to manually delete the node from the command line, then reinstall from the palette manager.

Thanks for the reply.
I think i missed somehow the cd ~/.node-red comand.
Need to try it again to see if was my (noobie) problem or was something that was going wrong on the update but @borpin, i already did see this happening on my emonpi (currently am trying first on raspberry pi B) but with the default node-red version that cames with latest emonSd image, installing with the palette manager and command line.
This was happening with openweathermap node.

Have you checked the node-red log to see if it reports any issues?

i think tthis is the log. Was hard to find but here is the var/syslog.
If is not the correct, please tell me.

Mar 26 16:01:05 emonpi Node-RED[513]: 26 Mar 16:01:05 - [info] Installed module: node-red-node-openweathermap
Mar 26 16:01:05 emonpi Node-RED[513]: 26 Mar 16:01:05 - [info] Added node types:
Mar 26 16:01:05 emonpi Node-RED[513]: 26 Mar 16:01:05 - [info] - node-red-node-openweathermap:openweathermap : SyntaxError: Use of const in strict mode.
Mar 26 16:01:05 emonpi Node-RED[513]: 26 Mar 16:01:05 - [info] - node-red-node-openweathermap:openweathermap in : SyntaxError: Use of const in strict mode.

Install it on palette manager and by terminal, when i re-login on node-red, it desapears.

(Use 3 backticks (rather than apostrophes) for logs code etc)

Sorry, lost track of what the issue is? Is it with EmonCMS or node-red in general? If so the node-red google group would be a more appropriate forum.

Node-red in emonsd image. I will look in Node-red google group.
Thanks!